Cart (0) Close
Using Jumbo Tic shampoo to effectively remove Ticks & Dandruff
Using Jumbo Tic shampoo to effectively remove Ticks and dandruff
- Comb your dog thoroughly and remove dead hair.
- Wet your dog thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a generous amount of Jumbo tic Dog shampoo to your dog’s coat, making sure to work it in well, especially in areas where ticks are commonly found, such as around the ears, neck, and underbelly.
- Allow the shampoo to sit on your dog’s coat for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it off thoroughly with warm water.
- After rinsing, use a towel to dry your dog off and remove any excess water.
- For best results, use the tic shampoo regularly, to help control and prevent tick infestations.
- Use Jumbo Cklean Kennel wash to spray on bedding and floor to remove any tick infestation in the Kennel, Cage, or Floor.